TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Cancellation, transfer and refund policy
10 class pass
- No expiration date
- If you leave Darwin you may transfer your credits to a friend
- Debited from account every 30 days from the date of purchase
- To suspend your membership email email@example.com at least 5 days prior to the start of the suspension and at least 4 days before the renewal date
- To be paid at the beginning of the class
- To cancel a private class text Carole on 0407 482 299 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be charged 100% of the class fee if you cancel 24 hours or less before the class is due to start (except under exceptional emergency circumstances)
New student offers (Beginners Course, 1 month and 1 week unlimited)
- You can only take each of these offers once
- No refunds, transfers, or extensions are given
Workshops & special events
- In the case of exceptional emergency circumstances preventing you from attending a workshop or special event, Darwin Yoga Space will consider each case individually if a request for a refund is made via email to email@example.com
- If a refund is deemed appropriate the amount paid will be refunded minus a 10% cancellation fee
- No Refund will be made for failure to complete an event
YOGA HOLIDAYS AND RETREATS
Darwin and NT events
- In the case of an exceptional emergency preventing you from attending a workshop or special event, Darwin Yoga Space will consider each case individually if a request for a refund is made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cancellation made:
– more than 60 days before the start of the event will result in a refund minus a 5% admin fee
– less than 60 days before the start of the event will result in a refund minus a 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 76 hours before the start of the event will result in no refund unless under exceptional emergency circumstances. Darwin Yoga Space will consider each case individually
- Failure to attend a workshop or event without a valid reason, or to complete a workshop or event will result in loss of payment
- Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that you take adequate travel insurance for the complete duration of the event. The insurance policy should cover cancellation, loss of luggage or personal effects and medical expenses. In the event of an emergency medical rescue and evacuation from an event either by foot, flight or otherwise the responsibility for any payment will lie with the participant.
- Cancellation received less than 2 months before the event will result in loss of payment unless in a case of extreme emergency situation that prevents the participant to attend. In such a case, DYS might decide to refund a percentage of the fees. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Darwin Yoga Space organisers cannot be responsible for airfare and accommodation refunds unless an event is cancelled by Darwin Yoga Space.
- No refunds will be made for failure to complete the retreat.
- If an invent has to be cancelled due to Covid, including the teacher or you getting diagnosed with Covid, a full refund will be issued minus a 5% admin fee.
Limitation of Liability
Darwin Yoga Space acts only as an agent for the owners, contractors and suppliers providing services like hotels and airline companies and cannot be responsible nor liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, cancellation or disruption of the program due to circumstances beyond the control of Darwin Yoga Space. Any extra cost due to circumstances beyond the control of Darwin Yoga Space will be the responsibility of the participant.
BUSHWALKING YOGA TOURS
These are joint ventures by No Traces bushwalking and Darwin Yoga Space.
As fees are paid to No Traces Bushwalking Australia, please refer to their Terms and Conditions for cancellations and Refunds here.
In the event of a declaration of a Pandemic that forces the closure of State/Territory/Country borders and prevents the tour to go ahead, No Traces Bushwalking Australia will refund 100% of all monies paid.