TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10 class pass
- No expiration date
- If you leave Darwin you may transfer your credits to a friend
- Debited from account every 30 days from the date of purchase
- To suspend your membership email email@example.com at least 5 days prior to the start of the suspension and at least 4 days before the renewal date
- To be paid beforethe class starts
- To cancel a private class with Carole text her on 0407 482 299 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be charged 100% of the class fee if you cancel 24 hours or less before the class is due to start (except under exceptional emergency circumstances)
New student offers (Beginners Course, 1 month and 2 week unlimited)
- You can only take each of these offers once
- No refunds, transfers, or extensions
Workshops & special events
- In the case of exceptional emergency circumstances preventing you from attending a workshop or special event, Darwin Yoga Space will consider each case individually if a request for a refund is made via email to email@example.com
- If a refund is deemed appropriate 50% of the amount paid will be refunded
- No Refund will be made for failure to complete an event
YOGA HOLIDAYS AND RETREATS
Darwin and NT events
- A cancellation made:
– more than 60 days before the start of the event will result in a refund minus a 10% admin fee
– less than 60 days before the start of the event will result in a refund minus a 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 2 days before the start of the event will result in no refund unless under exceptional emergency circumstances. Darwin Yoga Space will consider each case individually. If a refund is deemed appropriate 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- Failure to attend a workshop or event without a valid reason, or to complete a workshop or event will result in loss of payment
Darwin Yoga Space cannot be held responsible for airfare cancellation and/or flight delays.
We strongly recommend that you take adequate travel insurance for the complete duration of the event. The insurance policy should cover cancellation (including due to covid), loss of luggage or personal effects and medical expenses. You can add emergency medical rescue and evacuation from by foot, flight or otherwise to your policy, otherwise the responsibility for any payment will lie with the participant.
Cancellations received more than 2 months before the event will result in a refund minus 10%.
- Cancellation received less than 2 months before the event will result in loss of payment
- If an event has to be canceled due to Covid, including the teacher getting covid and a replacement teacher cannot be found, an 80% refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be made for failure to complete the retreat.
- Darwin Yoga Space organizers cannot be responsible for airfare cancellation or flight delays
Limitation of Liability
Darwin Yoga Space acts only as an agent for the owners, contractors and suppliers providing services like hotels and airline companies and cannot be responsible nor liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, cancellation or disruption of the program due to circumstances beyond the control of Darwin Yoga Space. Any extra cost due to circumstances beyond the control of Darwin Yoga Space will be the responsibility of the participant.
BUSHWALKING YOGA TOURS
These are joint ventures by No Traces bushwalking and Darwin Yoga Space.
As fees are paid to No Traces Bushwalking Australia, please refer to their Terms and Conditions for cancellations and Refunds.
Please note that travel insurance that includes a covid clause is mandatory to participate in these tours.