1. PURCHASING A GIFT VOUCHER
Anything that you can buy for yourself (we call all items a ‘pass’) you can purchase it as a gift certificate: classes (membership, Beginner course, 10 class pass etc.) props (a bolster, belt block etc.). Every purchasable item is called ‘a pass’.
– Select a pass
– Select ‘this is a gift’
– Write the name of the recipient
2. OPTIONS TO HAND IT TO THE RECIPIENT
– We can email you the gift certificate and you’d forward it to them
– You can print it and insert it in a card and hand it to them
– We can print it and leave it at DYS for you to pick up
If you have purchased classes and you hand the certificate to them it is a good idea to include a hard copy of the timetable with it.
3. HOW THE RECIPIENT REDEEMS THE GIFT CERTIFICATE
– Once you have bought the certificate Renee will contact you to get the contact details of the recipient and create a profile for them.
– When the recipient comes to a class or to get their prop they just have to give their name to the teacher and their credit will show on their profile.