The NT Health Department has approved our COVID-19 protocol which everyone attending class must observe.
This protocol will be updated as the Health Department changes restrictions:
- Student numbers are limited to 30 in studio 11 and to 23 in studio 12 (arrive 10-15 minutes early to ensure you get a place).
- Bring a bath towel to class to cover your bolster and blanket when you sit or lie on them. We have towels to hire or purchase at a low cost.
- Wash your towel after class or bring a fresh one every time you come to Darwin Yoga Space. If you hire one from us leave it in the bin provided and we will wash it for you.
- Always respect the 1.5 metre distance between each other inside and outside the studios.
- Wash your hands thoroughly or apply hand sanitizer before and class.
- Wipe your mat, blocks, and belt after class even if they are your own, with our COVID-19 approved sanitising spray. Place the rag in the allocated bin after use. We wash them daily.
- Check your Darwin Yoga Space online profile to make sure that we have both your phone number and email address on file in for contact tracing purposes.
- Bring your own water bottle (paper cups are also provided).
Keep in mind that good hygiene and social distancing are two of the main things we can do to protect ourselves from the virus.